cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP profile stuck and interleaving

bazdc2
Grafter

IP profile stuck and interleaving

Hi i have just moved house and moved my plusnet broadband to my new house with me.
My problem is my ip profile has never changed it seems to be stuck on 4.5mb this is what its always been set at my old house.
I've had my internet about two weeks now so finished the training period
The bt speed test shows a 7mb ip profile but only 4.5mb on the plusnet portal.
Also for the first 5 days my connection was set to fastpath i then unpluged the router to make some space for getting my sky installed but when i plugged it back in it was the set to interleaving. Could i be put back on to fastpath my connection should support it fine seems very stable 2db attenuation and full 8128kbps downstream.
P.S I would like to give a big thank you to plusnet for being extremely helpful with my broadband house move.
I had nothing but trouble from bt like them saying i didn't have an active phone line or i lived to far away from the exchange to get broadband but plusnet sorted everything for me really impressed and again thank you.
1 REPLY 1
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: IP profile stuck and interleaving

Hi there,
Glad it impressed, thanks very much indeed - hope we carry on doing so Smiley
With that in mind Wink I've set your profile to 7150 which is currently over the 6500 profile set currently, however I've also placed an order to remove interleaving for you which should complete tomorrow. Once that happens your sync should ensure a profile bump up to 7150 with any luck.
Hope that helps.