Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP Profile

mininut
Dabbler

Re: IP Profile

Chris
Cheers for the response. I'm not sure whether it's as a result of you changing the profile at your end and then me rebooting about 5 minutes ago or whether BTw have fixed the problem but the speed test I have just done has just achieved 4229kbps. I'll try and find some remote access in the morning so I can test it off peak to see if the true maximum throughput is back to its usual rate.
Phil
Smiley
Update: 6462kbps on BT Speedtest. Looks about right for 8:15am
VileReynard
Hero
Fixes: 20

Re: IP Profile

Quote from: Chris
This is an odd one. Basically the IP profile that we can see for your line (the one BT have set) is 1500, therefore our profile matches that. However as you have said the BT speedtest is showing a profile of 7150 IIRC, which we can't see anywhere.
I'll go nudge your profile on our side to 7150, however this is not a value we can see set for your line.

This "odd" problem occurred for me too.
Plusnet profile = 1500; BT speedtester said 6500
A profile nudge appears to be a permanent solution - although my solution was also achieved via the forums, not by raising a ticket.
CS insisted on sending my problem to BT Wholesale for a few days - but these forums gave an instant solution.  Grin Smiley Smiley
BTW I didn't reboot  my router at any stage.

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."