cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP Profile

niallsimpson

IP Profile

Just wondering how long it should take before the PN Profile catches up with the BT one? I had BT in to fix a wiring fault on Tuesday after weeks of poor sync speeds and disconnections resulting in a PN profile that's currently at 350..... Sad The BT profile finally recovered early this morning and shows a healthy 5500 on the Speedtester site so just waiting on PN catching up - I read somewhere that this is done 4 times a day but I've yet to see any evidence of increased speeds!  Smiley I've seen a few recent reports of "stuck" profiles that needed a little nudge to get them going again so don't want to wait too long before raising a ticket!  Wink
6 REPLIES 6
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Re: IP Profile

Quote from: niallsimpson
The BT profile finally recovered early this morning and shows a healthy 5500...

The PN profile updates twice a day, so should catch up by this evening. If it doesn't, I would contact PN tomorrow morning requesting that it be 'unstuck'.
Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
cartman
Grafter

I`m sure one of the plusnet staff  will nudge your PN profile asap, did this for me yesterday ty Fletch great service,  just remember you may need reboot to get the full speed, Wink
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

You should not need to reboot, and if you are some distance from the exchange I don't recommend it.
niallsimpson

It's reset sometime this evening - don't know if it got nudged or just updated properly but I'm very happy either way! Cheesy
cartman
Grafter

Glad your sorted matey, my speed didnt change but only after a reboot  Lips_are_sealed
niallsimpson

I had to reboot as well - synced slightly higher again as well!  Cheesy