cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP Profile problem

paulbay
Grafter

IP Profile problem

I've recently had problems on my connection which resulted in my ip profile being set down to 0.14 Mbps. The phone line has now been fixed (yesterday) and all the line noise has gone and I've had a rock solid connection since then at 7.168 Mbps - over 20 hours in all. However, the IP profile has not reset at all and according to the adaptive max logic guidance this should have reset in around four hours. I can only conclude that the ip profile has got stuck and I'd like to know how I can get it unstuck. This is really frustrating as there is absolutely no good reason why my connection should be capped at 0.14. If anyone can suggest what I can do to kick it back into life I would be grateful.
3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: IP Profile problem

It can take up to 72 hours normally but I've got that changed now.
Try running another speedtest and you should see a increase.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
paulbay
Grafter

Thanks Matthew. That did the trick! I can now get back to work (I work from home so haven't really been earning my keep recently  :(). I'm so happy that we PN customers have such a great resource as this forum, and appreciate all the help you guys (and gals) provide.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Glad to hear that's done the trick Smiley
Let us know if you have any further issues.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team