Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP Profile for line has Increased..

KevinA
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

IP Profile for line has Increased..

Looks like DLM on my line has removed some of its intervention in the early hours of this morning, for weeks now my IP profile has been around 63Mbps with latency of around 25(ms). According to my ping graphs this decreased this morning to around 15(ms), so i've disconnected the PPP session and reconnected and my line is now showing IP Profile for your line is - 73.14 Mbps.
Can someone on here give my current line speed a nudge to match so I can benefit from the extra Mb's, I know this is suppose to do this automatically but it simply doesn't in my experience..
2 REPLIES 2
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: IP Profile for line has Increased..

Would be good if you could post on the end of this existing thread: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,101517.0.html (though it could do with being made 'sticky' for visibility). Smiley
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: IP Profile for line has Increased..

Hi KevinAndrews,
We can't see that profile change on the supplier systems we have access to, but I've upped your profile on our side to 73000 anyway - hope it makes a difference for you Smiley