cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've had enough

peanut

I've had enough

I've been with P N about 9 months now and I have never been so disappointed and angry. I never know if the speed is going to be good or slower than dial up. All I do know is that, at the end of my contract, I shall be off, to a provider who really doesn't slow speed down.
3 REPLIES 3
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: I've had enough

Hi Peanut,
Welcome to the forums.  PN's Digital Care Team (DCT) are only in the forums during office hours.
Have you come here for help or just to express your frustration?  PlusNet do not deliberately slow down internet services.  What you will find though is that in some places, BTOR's infrastructure is simply not up to supporting the services which BT Wholesale sell to resellers such as PlusNet.  In some cases though, people's home wiring can be the cause of variable performance.
What have you done to try to investigate and resolve the problems?  Have you read and followed the "speed issues" thread at the top of this forum?  Have you followed the speed / disconnections issues trouble shooter on the support pages?  Have you raised a fault report here - http://faults.plu.net ?
If you need help to do any of these please ask.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

Which ISP were you with before coming over to PN?
No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
roblightbody
Dabbler

Can you tell us more about the steps you've gone through ?
I've been with PlusNet for over 10 years, and they've always been very good.  I especially like the UK-based call centres where you can talk to someone, 24-7, who sounds like they know what they're talking about.