cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm leaving...

mkay19

I'm leaving...

I'm due to switch to TalkTalk on the 30th. (I've been with them before, and always been happy). mainly because of Plusnets poor phone service.
For the past two weeks my broadband has been getting slower and slower, and my IP Profile today is down to 3Mbps.
Is this Plusnet just being pathetic because I'm leaving...
4 REPLIES 4
HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: I'm leaving...

Sounds like a fault that you will take with you....... Cry
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi mkay19,
I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving. It does sound like you've got a fault with the service, we'd have much preferred to have got that sorted out for you.
You can raise a fault online at http://faults.plus.net if you'd like for us to take a look for you.
mkay19

My speed dropped even more on Tuesday and was on and off after that. Also the phone was dead at times. It changed immediately after TalkTalk took over yesterday morning, back to full speed and their great phone service.
I had eleven and a half months of perfectly good service from PlusNet but the past two and a half weeks since I requested a MAC number has put me off ever coming back, or recommending them to anyone.
Thanks (mostly)1.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Quote from: mkay19
Is this Plusnet just being pathetic because I'm leaving...

Do you really think that any ISP has the time or interest in degrading the service of a departing customer?  Think that us the case is the only thing that's pathetic here.  Sadly it's just coincidence.
As for the change (too early to claim improvement) you've seen post the switch to TT that could well be down to the switch to LLU moving you off BT defective equipment in the exchange.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.