cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect wirelessly?

Sadie
Grafter

How to connect wirelessly?

Can somebody please tell me how to connect wirelessly from my new laptop?
Whilst I still had my old PC connected via the yellow cable I could also use my laptop in the living room even if the PC was switched off.  However, now that I have packed away the PC, in order to use my laptop I now  have to be connected with the yellow cable into the laptop.
Please can somebody tell me in words of one syllable how I connect wirelessly when I want to use it elsewhere in the house?
TIA.
Sadie
2 REPLIES 2
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: How to connect wirelessly?

Hi Sadie,
We have a guide on how to do this <a href="http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/wireless_broadband/wireless_connect.shtml">here</a>. This will give you a step-by-step guide on how to connect wireless. If you need further help with this then let me know and I will assist you further.
Chris
Sadie
Grafter

Re: How to connect wirelessly?

Well - how mysterious!  When I first tried to connect to the internet with the laptop unplugged (after disconnecting PC) it didn't work, but I've just tried it again and it's connecting OK - it says I'm using the PlusnetWireless connection.  Very strange .......
Thank you for the link though - if I have any trouble in the future I'll know where to look!