cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long to have interleaving turned off?

jamman
Grafter

How long to have interleaving turned off?

Last week I made a ticket to have Interleaving turned off on my ADSL max broadband line. On friday I had a reply from plusnet support saying that they have asked BT to turn off interleaving. The problem is its now wedensday night and it is still turned on. Now I have had a broadband line for over 9 years now and with other providers who use BT equipment at the exchange my request to have interleaving turned off would get sorted out immediately, or at least in the early hours of the morning the following day. Can anyone tell me why its takign so long? Maybe BT forgot about it so if someone at Plusnet can give them a nudge I would appreciate it.
Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: How long to have interleaving turned off?

Hi jamman,
The order can take up to 7 working days to go through. It looks as though the order was placed via our internal systems which takes a little longer to go through. If we were to place the order manually it would take just 24 hours (not including weekends/bank holidays).
I'll take a look at the order tomorrow morning for you and post back to let you know where we are with that for you.
jamman
Grafter

Thanks Chris ill check back tomorrow then
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi,
I've just checked the order and it has set your Interleaving to 'Auto'. This means the DLM will decide, when Interleaving can be removed when it wants. I've placed an order for Interleaving to be removed though and this should complete tomorrow morning for you.
jamman
Grafter

Nice one, lets hope it fixed overnight then 😛