cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long to get my connection back

paz1664

How long to get my connection back

On Tuesday 5th April my phone and broadband went down. I tried to contact Plusnet but they don't work after 8pm, the bot told me there was a fault ony line and that an agent would be in touch in the morning when they get back to work. No one contacted me. I rang again and they said it would be fixed by the next day. It wasn't. I'm still waiting for a phone line and internet connection. It will be 5 days tomorrow and I doubt it will be fixed on a Sunday. Very disappointed with this service
3 REPLIES 3
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: How long to get my connection back

Hello @paz1664

I'm really sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your connection and for the frustrations this is causing. 

I have reviewed the fault and it looks like the engineer has resolved the external fault on the line. I can also see that you have an active connection, can you advise if the connection is working within expectations at your side? 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
paz1664

Hi, yes this was resolved yesterday late afternoon. So it took 5 days for it to be resolved.
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Thanks a lot for getting back to us, and for confirming that the fault on your line is now resolved, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience it must have caused while you were cut off. 

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further issues at all, we'll be more than happy to help. Smiley 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds