How do I get my mac code?

iPaqowner
Grafter

How do I get my mac code?

As the title.
I've been with PN for about 4-5 years.
Is it just a case of raising a ticket?
How long does it take?
My exchange has 1 LLU provider (BE) and I'm thinking of jumping ship to them and their up to 24mb service especially since they dropped their prices today.
2 REPLIES 2
James
Grafter

Re: How do I get my mac code?

Hello there,
Sorry to hear that you're thinking about leaving us.  Is there any reason apart from price and speed?
There's another thread on here about BeThere (in everything internet I think?) where we were discussing the potential pitfalls.  I'd be apprehensive of joining BeThere just prior to the launch of the O2 product, but then I'm always quite cautious Smiley
iPaqowner
Grafter

Re: How do I get my mac code?

Quote from: Jameseh
Hello there,
Sorry to hear that you're thinking about leaving us.  Is there any reason apart from price and speed?
There's another thread on here about BeThere (in everything internet I think?) where we were discussing the potential pitfalls.  I'd be apprehensive of joining BeThere just prior to the launch of the O2 product, but then I'm always quite cautious Smiley

No other reason apart from price and speed just looking to save a few quid a month.
I have always found PN reliable with very few service outages.
Thanks for the reminder re O2...I believe they're announcing their new service on Mon 15th and as I am a long term pay monthly customer hope reports of savings for O2 customers are accurate.
Will hang fire until next week before making a decision.
Thanks for the reply.