cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Much?

Apprentice
Grafter

How Much?

I was looking at the new offers for Essentials Broadband and Calls which is reduced from 5.99 to 2.99 + line rental etc etc, I know these upfront prices are for low cost areas but why can't I find the prices for a market 1 exchange so easily, I guess they are somewhere in the website pages but why are they not up front and crystal clear like the low cost pricing which is obviously "bold" to grab the readers attention?
3 REPLIES 3
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: How Much?

Hi Apprentice,
It's bold like that on the front page because that's the headline price - it's how we're marketing it. The costs for different market areas are shown in the 'The Legal Bit' at the bottom but - and this is important - the cost is shown near the start of the signup process, that's one of the things done once the user puts their phone number and postcode into the line checker at the start of the journey.
All the costs are also detailed in the price guide.
Apprentice
Grafter

Thanks Matt for the price guide link as it's clear enough to understand the price of the packages outside the low cost areas on reading that web page.
The legal bit could be a bit clearer for easy and less taxing on the brain reading, if it had that price guide link explaining the prices for being outside the low cost areas within it.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

The price guide is linked from within the legal bit two or three times? I can see it twice where the contracts are explained and once again at the bottom, just underneath where the market pricing is explained.
EDIT: Apologies if that's not what you meant