cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House move - no internet

Becca1801

House move - no internet

Good morning,

I moved house last week and my services were supposed to transfer over on 26/2/2019. Nearly a week down the line we still have no internet. I have spoken to various people on the phone who claim that this is a problem with the provider and not plusnet but I am getting quite frustrated now. 

Every time I ring I spend half an hour on hold only to be told they need to contact the providers and will get back to them in 24 hours or 48 hours or whatever but I am still none the wiser as to when this will actually be sorted. I rely on the internet to be able to work from home so not knowing when this is going to be resolved is making things quite difficult. I feel like a right nuisance ringing up all the time but I feel like if I don't keep pushing this won't be treated as a priority and I don't seem to get any updates unless I ask for them. 

Thanks,

Becca

1 REPLY 1
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: House move - no internet

Hello @Becca1801,

We are sincerely sorry to hear of your recent experience during your house move, we always aim for all transfers to occur as smooth as possible and I am sorry this is not the case for you.

I can see that our provisioning team are doing everything possible to get you connected as quickly as possible. We are due a further update from our supplier tomorrow which should give us an understanding of when we can get your services activated.

We will supply you with this update via the account here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team