cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House move - how long?

macmearns

Re: House move - how long?

Oh joy - I'm now being quoted on the ticket the 9th of November as the 'order has been resubmitted! AGAIN!! - will I actually get service then or will you fail on that date too?
Thats the 24th Oct, the 26th Oct,  the 2nd Nov, the 6th Nov and now the 9th! One more date and I'll have the numbers for a lottery ticket - might be luckier for me. Why when your other sections seem to function well does your house move service let the whole company down?
James
Grafter

Hi there,
Looking at the order system, the order we discussed previously is still set for completion on November 6th.
The ticket doesn't say that your order will be completed on the 9th, just that it is on hold until then and will then be responded to.
Still looks set for tomorrow from my perspective.
macmearns

I hope so but if this is the case then maybe the wording on tickets needs looked at - two entries on Fri 2nd - one saying returned to "BOT - Failed House Moves pool" "will investigate your issue as soon as possible" The second saying "Your order has now been re-submitted. Please allow 5 - 7 days " and "next action on your Help Assistant Question is due on Friday 9th November at 9:00am"
From my reading that sounds like the service provision has failed again and you are not expecting anything to happen until the 9th Nov.
BTW thanks for your quick and clear responses.
James
Grafter

That's partly our fault, for which I apologise.
I could and probably should have updated your ticket myself stating that we believed that your order will be completed on the 6th and I apologise that this wasn't done.
Once we have a bit of Dev time free I'd definitely like us to have a look into the house move system and see what improvements we can make to both that and the sign up journey for new activations.