Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hot Virtual Path = Absolute Nightmare of a Fault

Finnigan
Grafter

Hot Virtual Path = Absolute Nightmare of a Fault

As title says
                   Great from one nightmare to another been having this nightmare since the 4th march 2014 these are the replys from P/Net can anyone on here give some insight on this or am i on a losing battle...
Fault ref: 1-16E7GQL BOT - DSL Logged Faults
4:53pm, Thursday 13 Mar 2014
Hot VP, capacity management team have advised they are unable to upgrade VP further. This customers circuit will now need moving to another VP
As per our conversation, I have requesting further information relating to the congestion of your local exchange.
The current exchange equipment we are using for your connection is at full capacity, and there is nothing that can be done to upgrade this. To resolve the fault you are experiencing, we would need to move you onto different equipment, and this can disrupt your service by up to three days.
We will update you when we have any further information, and when the work can be completed. We will aim to have the work performed at the least inconveniencing time for you, which you have requested to be between a Monday and Thursday.13th march conversation on the phone.
DSL Logged Faults
4:11pm, Friday 14 Mar 2014 This Question is now on hold until Saturday 15th March at 7:00am.
[internal]
Holding to allow progress
FR e-chat advised that they are unable to progress as NIC team suggested, I have rejected the clear.

Script User - Automated Script Pool
7:06am, Saturday 15 Mar 2014
Question [ 82252726 ] is now off hold. Our Support Team will provide a further update soon.

Your Response
10:24am, Saturday 15 Mar 2014
FR e-chat advised that they are unable to progress as NIC team suggested, I have rejected the clear. <----What does this mean that yous can not move me from the Hot VP part of the exchange iam on????Huh
Finnigan
jim:red All caps in Title removed as per [url=http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,218.0.html#post_caps] Forum Rule mod:end
2 REPLIES 2
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Hot Virtual Path = Absolute Nightmare of a Fault

Rejected the clear in layman's terms they have told BT to get their finger out and sort it as they haven't fixed the problem
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Hot Virtual Path = Absolute Nightmare of a Fault

Basically, as Oldkim as said to be honest.
BT pass us a 'Clear' when either;
- No further work can be carried out
- BT believe the fault to be cleared
We can either accept that or reject that. In this case we've said no, that's not good enough and pushed it back to BT to get you moved onto a different VP.