Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Hub 5 discussion split off

NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Home Hub 5 discussion split off

I'm looking forward to getting the new home hub 5 that BT will be unveiling soon to the market, would feature a integrated [flash=200,200]http://VDSL[/flash] modem and have AC wireless which appears to be the next gen WiFi.
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up
5 REPLIES 5
hitachi
Grafter

Are Plusnet going to trial FTTC self-install soon?

Quote from: NorthEasterner
I'm looking forward to getting the new home hub 5 that BT will be unveiling soon to the market, would feature a integrated [flash=200,200]http://VDSL[/flash] modem and have AC wireless which appears to be the next gen WiFi.

As I understand the specs, ac only runs at 5GHz so although the bandwith is about 3 times that of n the range is going to be less
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro

Re: Home Hub 5 discussion split off

It will be dual band with AC with still 2.4GHz band
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro

Re: Pricing/Terms changes - October 2013

the new hub is waiting at Royal Mail office (should have gone thru letter box due to new packaging) but I just change login credentials on current hub 4 which I have done now.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Home Hub 5 discussion split off

Please keep any discussions related to this router here
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro

Re: Pricing/Terms changes - October 2013

Yes transferred over, my new hub is stuck in Post office luckily I have a hub 4 so just reseted it.