Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help set up hub one

FIXED
Cosmin134
Fixes: 1

Help set up hub one

So my account has been active for a few days now and when the router arrived I plugged it in and waited for it to do it's thing. The problem it won't set up by itself and the amber light a red B comes on.
That's fine and it prompts me to log in into my hub manager and over there it shows the @plusdsl.net with my actual account name and a password case for which I've tried the one for my account and the admin one too and it won't log in by saying I'm not connected to the internet.
The only way is to reset the password and then it becomes a setup@plusdsl.net which allows me to just open google.
I've tried using this to my advantage ans go to advanced settings and change it back to my plusnet account and password but it won't connect.
Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? It is making me think that my account is not live at all.
I'll try calling tomorrow se what is going on. But tonight I arrived home late and hopes it would work.
Thanks
1 REPLY 1
Cosmin134
Fixes: 1

Re: Help set up hub one

Fix
It seems the case was as I suspected, the account wasn't fully activated perhaps and during the early morning I received an email saying the broad band was ready to go and the router did the amber light , i went into the hub, used admin password and it connected by itself with my account