cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help- cant access new e-mail box

pete391
Dabbler

Help- cant access new e-mail box

have set up an additional e-mail box and yesterday could access it and send e-mail, now wont let me log on am using web mail rather than outlook. any ideas/
22 REPLIES 22
pete391
Dabbler

Re: Help- cant access new e-mail box

yes I have used the username + mailbox name (I already have another mailbox and this works fine. I have tried resetting the password for the mailbox i cant access but still no joy, although it does say can take up to 4 hours to change password. i changed this about an hour ago
pete391
Dabbler

Webmail- Where am I going wrong

Set up a fourth e-mail address on Webmail, am trying to log on using Username + new mailbox name but cannot access, message states user or password error, tried resetting password but still no joy, any ideas? No problems with any of the other mailboxes.
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
Is this working for you now? If not please PM me your username and the mailbox name and I'll take a look for you.
zubel
Community Veteran

Moderators Note
I have merged two topics from the same poster on the same subject.  Please keep identical threads together as it will keep discussion all in one place
B.
pete391
Dabbler

My apologies, new to this, will know for future reference
ChrisL
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Hi pete391, can you keep us posted with how you get on, whether or not you need Mand's help via Personal Message?
pete391
Dabbler

Yes still need help, have sent pm to Mand but as she is offline not sure if I should have done that.
pete391
Dabbler

How do I get Plusnet staff to look at something

I posted a message earlier and had a reply from Mand who asked me to PM her, which I did but she had already gone offline, doi  wait until she is back online or is it possible to get other Plusnet advisors to look into?
dieselglider
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: How do I get Plusnet staff to look at something

Since a pm was involved, I would wait for her reply.  Unless it's really urgent... Undecided
pdavidson
Grafter

Hi there,
Have you raised a ticket on your account? The Community site isn't an official support channel and, while we do our best to help people on here, we can't guarantee that there will be any staff around outside of normal working hours. The Community is an open discussion forum that's entirely moderated by customers for customers to keep it as unbiased as possible (for example, I'd face disciplinary action if I deleted or modified a post on here!!)
Issues are often solved quickly on here by other community site members who have had the same problem in the past, or by plusnet staff that are here either in hours or on their own time.  However, if there is an urgent issue with your account or connection then the best option is to use the offical support channels via your member centre on the plus.net website.
I'd recommend using this site alongside our support, never instead of.
I'm sure that Mand will be around bright and early tomorrow morning though Smiley
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Quote from: pete391
My apologies, new to this, will know for future reference

youve done it again - that not the way to get help - especially on a non work Sunday
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Quote from: dieselglider
Since a pm was involved, I would wait for her reply.  Unless it's really urgent... Undecided

I`m still holding my breath for Mand to answer a PM  I sent to her 8 days ago........
It`s not "urgent"..... but it would have been nice to have had an acknowledgement of receipt.....
pdavidson
Grafter

That's very odd (although she has had some holiday recently). I'm sure she hasn't forgotten you and hopefully will be in the office tomorrow.
pete391
Dabbler

I now realise this and have raised a ticket to try and get assistance.