cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Please

markm9
Grafter

Help Please

I changed my router from PN supplied tothis one TP-Link TL-WR1043ND, yesteday, and i have come up with one issue, all my devices connect up wireless, with no issues at all, except sons PC, wireless connects up, but every now and again he gets yellow triangle stating no internet connection, this comes on intermittently, when he does connect he will then go onto internet, finds his home page ok, but when he tries to load up a page he cant connect , ive tried as much as i know, ie reboot router, router back to factory settings, use IE, instead of Chrome, but all to no avail, when i hook his PC up using homeplugs( wired), he connects fine, i dont know what else to do!, one other thing his xbox, mobile phone, and my laptop connect up with no issues at all, before changing router, he connected up fine using the PN supplied one! Huh
2 REPLIES 2
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Help Please

what operating system is on the problem PC and does the wireless card in the PC support wireless n
markm9
Grafter

Re: Help Please

Hi Oldjim, hes on W7, every laptop in the house are also w7 they connect with no issues, also his wireless card supports n also, ive disconnected the tp link router gone back to PN supplied, and he has now connected with no isuues, and browse internet, i only received router yesterday it may be faulty, as i have both dropped and lost connection tonite, think i need to return this to amazon.