cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Help] Internet Not Working - Urgent

Akamashed

[Help] Internet Not Working - Urgent

Good afternoon,

I am hoping someone can help as I am having no luck what so ever ringing to speak to a person.

My next door neighbour is elderly and in ill health with carers going in. I have been asked to help him as his internet is not working. I have had a look, and his router has a red light, but its really old and doesn't allow me to log into the ip to try and fix any problem if there is one. I have had look at the guides and cannot find any advice. His internet has now been off for 4 days. It is not PC related as I can log into my own on his PC.

I have tried calling and sat on hold for a long time.  Unfortunately, I do not have capacity to continue to do this. It would be really helpful to speak to someone to sort this asap.

Kind regards,

Aaron

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): All caps title/text edited as per Forum rules.
3 REPLIES 3
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: [HELP] INTERNET NOT WORKING - URGENT

Hi there @Akamashed Smiley Please can you Direct Message us on Twitter or Facebook with their account details (telephone number, full address and username) so we can get in touch with your neighbour? Please also advise in the message that it is for one of our vulnerable customer.

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
Akamashed

Re: [HELP] INTERNET NOT WORKING - URGENT

Hi @tinytaco 

Thanks for the quick message back.

I do not have twitter, nor facebook. strange i know. I will ask my partner. Please be aware, he has had an operation which has resulted in significant difficulties with speech. He should be able to agree permission for whomever to liaise on his behalf. Hopefully this will be sufficient as he will be unable to undertake the tasks required.

many thanks,

Aaron 

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: [Help] Internet not working - Urgent

Hi there @Akamashed please message me on the Forum with the account details. - Noor

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Near duplicate post removed.
 Noor
 Plusnet Help Team