cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help - BT Wholesale access circuit to your....

emerald
Grafter

Help - BT Wholesale access circuit to your....

I keep getting this BT wholesale screen and cannot use the internet at all.  Grin
It has been connecting fine, although slow up until now.
4 REPLIES 4
Jaggies
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Help - BT Wholesale access circuit to your....

Is your account up-to-date? Are you connected with the wrong username/password (ie bt_test@startup_domain)?
If you are connected with the correct username and password, try forcing a new IP address by disconnecting via your router's interface and then reconnecting. If your current IP address is from the 172.x.x.x range then you will get the BTWholesale landing page instead of the internet. You should be able to obtain your current IP address via the router's interface - finding this is left as an exercise for the reader... Wink
eta: It appears there is a known issue that would cause these symptoms as per Service Status.
08/02/2013 @ 19:40
We've become aware of an issue causing authentication errors when trying to connect to the Internet.
This problem may also be causing customers to see BT Wholesale holding pages instead of the websites they are attempting to view.
We're currently investigating this issue and will provide an update as soon as we have more details.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.
Kind Regards,
Chris Parr
Customer Support
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Somethings broken, we're looking at what and will update service status as soon as we know more.
Sorry all.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
FoolishlyWise
Grafter

I'm trying to connect, currently getting 172.xxx addresses no matter how much I resync! In London area, not getting anywhere.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there,
It sounds very much like those issues were linked into what we posted about here: http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/1360352450.htm
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team