cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received cashback?

Firework29117

Haven't received cashback?

Hi when I signed up to Plusnet in October part of the deal with the package I ordered was to receive £75 cashback.
I still have not received any email or information pertaining to this and it is no November. Please can someone resolve this as the cashback was one of the main reasons I picked this Plusnet deal over other internet service providers and to find out a month later that I still haven't received this or had any mention of this in emails is disappointing.

I hope to have this solved by a team member soon as so far I have enjoyed plusnets services this lack of cashback has been the only issue I've had so far and so hopefully it will be quickly rectified. 🙂
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Haven't received cashback?

Hi there, I'm sorry if this disappoints but having checked the account the deal you've signed up for with us includes discounted activation and subscription rather than cashback. The discounts offered do greatly outweigh any cashback offer in terms of value though so it's definitely a good deal. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Deafguy157

Hi I signed up to Plusnet back in September part of the deal with the package I ordered was to receive £75 cashback.
I still have not received any email pertaining to this and it is now November. Please can someone resolve this as the cashback was one of the main reasons I picked this Plusnet deal over other internet service providers and to find out a month later that I still haven't received this or had any mention of this in emails is disappointing.

I hope to have this solved by a team member soon as possible. 

Thanks

Deafguy

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @Deafguy157, sorry to hear this.

I have created a ticket on your account to address this query. Please click here to view my response.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @Deafguy157,

I have updated the ticket again, please click here to view my response.

Faris
 Plusnet Help Team