cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have i got problems? Ahh hope not :(

thebisgroves

Have i got problems? Ahh hope not :(

Hi guys,
I have placed an order this week to join Plus Net from Orange due to there bad customer service and there high prices and have just looked to track my order and got this;
Sorry - we found a problem whilst checking your details.
Our support team will now make more checks and email you as soon as possible.

In the checking the details section of my order, i havent been emailed or contacted by anyone and am getting worried i so want to get away from Orange as had nothing but bad times.
Anyone any ideas?
Thank you
Jimmy

3 REPLIES 3
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: Have i got problems? Ahh hope not :(

May be to do with this ,
Order Delays (56095)
A number of customers who chose to signup or cancel between the 31st March and the 6th April may find that their orders are taking longer than normal to complete. This was due to an error in our XML ordering script.
We are now processing these orders, but due to the bank holiday weekend they aren't now due to complete until at least Friday 17th April.
Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.
http://www.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=2&?helpheader=servicestatus

Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I've just had a look at your account and can see what's happened. The order was attempted to be placed but for some reason it was rejected by the automated system. It's been placed manually now and should complete on the 16th.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
thebisgroves

Hey guys thank you very much both of  you for you're replies!
I find it really difficult to belive i had a responce from Plusnet tech support as coming from Orange there help was none existant.
Hats off to you guys for such quick help!
Loving Plusnet already!
Thank you!!!!!
Jimmy