cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum rules

qwentyman
Grafter

Forum rules

As a newcomer I'm struggling carefully to observe forum rules. The list of 'Don'ts' is helpful but sometimes I do not the 'how to'.
e.g how does one send a PM to a moderator?  Forgive me if this seems totally dumb.
22 REPLIES 22
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Forum rules

what do you want to do, just ask a question and it will probably be answered quickly Cool
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

If you wish to PM someone just click on their username (on the left hand side of each post, alternatively there's a list of all members currently signed in at the bottom of each page) to be given  a variety of options. One of these is the option to send a PM.
Hope that helps,
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Just underneath the "avatar"  (or member picture) on left side, there are some small Icons..... hover over these to find the one that says "personal message"  click it, and you will be presented with the message box.... don`t forget to put in a "subject"  just like sending email..... When the person replies, you will get a message box presented to you to advise you that a message has been received..... go to the top of the page, and click on my messages.... you will then be able to read and respond to the message.....
Hope that helps even more ! ! ! Wink
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Orbrey reply is not quiet accurate, if you get the total forum page and then go down to the bottom is a list of who is on line
Note the colour codes
If it is only a short report, you could click the report to moderator at the bottom of the post you want to talk about.
zubel
Community Veteran

Would there be anything I could help you with?
B.
itsme
Grafter

and not all forums follow the some rules as shouting is allowed on the Polish Forum. Where can I find the rules for the Polish Forum?
ChemicalBrother
Grafter

@itsme
The same link:rules apply to the Polish Forum as they do the main forums, the only exception to this is that it is moderated by the Polish PlusNet staff and not the Forum Moderators.
However, what mystifies me is the sudden interest in the Polish Forum from yourself?
itsme
Grafter

I want to see the forum rules applied equally. This is not happening with the Polish Forum as shouting has been allowed.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Its probably like me, I click the Unread button, and up pops the Polish forum with the Thread topic all in Caps., there seems to have been a sudden rush in the last few days Wink
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

and I see Roger has moderated it  Grin
ChemicalBrother
Grafter

Well..
I needed to brush up on my Polish anyway  Cheesy
pierre_pierre
Grafter

He is pretty clever or did he get an interpretor?
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Quote from: Oldjim
and I see Roger has moderated it  Grin

...and according to Systran he made a decent job of it..well done Smiley
Quote from: Oldjim
Have a look at this post then

Has everyone but me done a Polish course this weekend?
Edit: Except Jim who also did Swedish Sad
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine