cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum icon explanations?

bubbalicious
Grafter

Forum icon explanations?

I have a post in the forum for 'Computers and Hardware', titled Suspicious Laptop/Notebook??  I've tried my best to find why myself but on the list of topics in the left hand side where the 'folder icon is I have 3 red exclamation marks showing on top of the folder!
I am panicking I am supposed to do something and haven't!! I've found other icons explanation but can't find its meaning, can anyone help me please  - I hate to think I am not doing my part!
Cheers Peeps
[Moderator's note by Jonathan (chillypenguin):  Please do not post titles in all CAPS it is very rude. Forum Rules ]
3 REPLIES 3
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: FORUM ICON EXPLANATIONS?

Hi,
It just means it's a poular topic, ie one that a lot of people have replied to in a short time. If you click on the 'help' link at the top of the page (on the black bar at the top, just below the 'FORUMS' button) it should all be explained there.
Hope that helps,
bubbalicious
Grafter

Re: Forum icon explanations?

Thanks, phew, what a relief I can stop worrying!
I did look in the help section prior to leaving the post but I couldn't find it, so I really appreciate your time!
Have a good weekend
Be3G
Grafter

Re: Forum icon explanations?

For what it's worth, there does appear to be a little thread icon bug, whereby threads which you've participated in (that is, posted or voted in) appear with a different, older-style thread icon that doesn't fit in with the forum theme. I'm guessing that whoever set up the current skin/theme didn't realise there were different icons for threads one has participated in, and therefore forgot to assign a copy of the non-participated-in icons for the participated-in threads.