cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flashing broadband light

rachelb75

Flashing broadband light

Hi, I am currently experiencing problems on my broadband line. I am new to plusnet and have reported the problem and I have been kept well up to date with the progress of my enquiry ( Thanks  :)).
This is a question really after reading about similar problems on the forum.
I received an email to say my broadband was activated on the Friday 8th April. I therefore set up the router etc and attempted to connect. All I am getting is the green power light and a constant flashing broadband light. I have reported it, followed the advice of plugging straight into the test socket etc to no avail.
The internal wiring worked fine only a week earlier when I was receiving BT broadband through it so I don't think there is a problem there.
Looking at previous posts on here there is a suggestion that it maybe BT dragging their heels on their end. Has anyone here had a similar problem or any suggestions please.
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Flashing broadband light

It's definitely not a problem with anyone dragging their heels as we have received confirmation about the broadband order having completed. It looks like a fault with the service.
After checking the account I can see that the next step here would be an engineer visit. Could you get back to us on ticket 41602285 about that please?
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
rachelb75

Hi Adam
Thank you for your reply. I am just witing to find out my partners shift pattern for the next week or so then I will get back with a few suggested dates.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

OK, no problem. Let me know if you  need any more help with this
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team