cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flashing DSL light on the openreach modem

AKag3nt47
Grafter

Flashing DSL light on the openreach modem

services went live on friday 16th august 2013 & i can't get the DSL light (openreach modem) to stop flashing, it's been doing this since the go live date! iv tried holding the reset button and that does no good! iv been without internet for 4 days now  Angry I also tried using a different RJ11 - RJ-11 cable and it's still the same! the phone works though but no fibre, it's like there's no broadband on the line! any help would be greatly appreciated!
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Flashing DSL light on the openreach modem

Hi there,
Sorry to hear about the issue. I've just checked the latest update on the fault report we've raised with the engineers and can see that your fault has been linked to a more widespread problem. That means it's being worked on right now and there should hopefully be no need for an engineer visit.
I've just been in touch with our suppliers who inform me that they hope to have this fixed within the next 48 hours.
Thanks for the patience and I hope to see you get back online very soon!
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
AKag3nt47
Grafter

I hope so adam because paying for a service i'm not getting is out of order!  Angry
dick:quote
AKag3nt47
Grafter

the fault is now fixed, the engineer said there was 2 wires out at exchange, the last previous provider i had talktalk, that engineer pulled them out and he shouldn't of done said this engineer today and admitted it was openreach's fault, i'm so happy my internet is working now plusnet Cheesy
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Great to hear!
Give us a shout if there's anything else.