Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed IP

custos
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Fixed IP

I am now on 'Unlimited' and in the information given it seems to suggest that a fixed IP is available, however there is no option to request this in 'AddOns' - have I misunderstood?
5 REPLIES 5
Estragon
Rising Star

Re: Fixed IP

Are you actually on the Unlimited, or just ordered the regrade, due on your billing date? If you are still on your previous product until then, and that couldn't have a fixed IP address, that will be why.
custos
Aspiring Pro

I am actually on 'unlimited' already as my billing date was the 20th!
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Excellent timing for the switch  Grin
According to Bob Pullen…
Quote from: Bob
Quote from: HPsauce
And are static IP's available on the new unlimited packages - I couldn't see anything when I checked availability?

One-off activation fee of £5.

… a static IP should be an option on the Unlimited product. The simplest solution would probably be to give the CSC a ring on 0800 432 0200 and ask for one. You would probably have to pay the £5 activation fee by card (no processing fee) which the agent would take.
David
custos
Aspiring Pro

OK spraxyt,  thanks for that. I guess it will have to wait until after the weekend though 🙂
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

Why? , CSC work 24/7

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.