cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre speeds slow in evenings

FIXED
o_oli

Fibre speeds slow in evenings

My fibre is very slow in the evenings. I'm getting speedtest results as low as 4Mbps at times. It's really frustrating as I can't even steam Netflix in full quality etc, and it's exactly when I want to watch it!

I submitted a ticket and was received a load of rubbish about it being a line profile and that it's been fixed. Getting fed up waiting for someone to take it seriously now. Just look at these line speeds attached, it's happening EVERY evening without fail. I've heard others in the area complaining also...what can I do?

Speedtest link (or see attached below): http://i.imgur.com/LBjjvSG.png (orange is upload, stays solid 18Mbps ish, blue is download)

4 REPLIES 4
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Fibre speeds slow in evenings

Fix

Sorry to hear you're having issues.

I've tested your line and I can see there are capacity issues that are due to be fixed by the 10th.

In addition I've updated the fault ticket for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
o_oli

Thank you very much for the fast reply. I'm so pleased to hear a fix is on the way, hopefully that should do the trick. Cheers Smiley

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

No problem hopefully it may be sorted quicker but capacity issues can be more complex then normal faults.

If it gets pushed forward we will let you know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
itwashimnotme
Rising Star

Still, it sure beats the hell out of ADSL which is slow all of the time!