Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre order rejected

nkhanweb
Dabbler

Fibre order rejected

Hi
I wonder if anyone can help. My order has again been rejected. this is the third time now. The first time it was because of incompatible products. second time due to current provider error and again today for a unknown reason given.
I was wondering if you could look into this. It is coming upto 3 weeks now and I spent the day at home on Monday as there was a engineer meant to call but did not happen. Ive got my router which is strange. Im confused by this.
Any help on this will be appreciated
Thanks
11 REPLIES 11
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Fibre order rejected

Hi there and sorry about the issue.
We contacted our suppliers yesterday to gain more information as to why our requests to transfer the line are being rejected, that in turn is what's also causing the broadband order to be cancelled too.
Things are currently in hand on ticket 88551380 so please keep an eye out for a further response from us soon.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
nkhanweb
Dabbler

Hi _Adam_Walker_
Unfortunately, I have still not had a reply regarding what is going on with my order? Are you or any of your colleagues able to check to see if you have any further information?
Thanks
Nas
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi, we did reply a few hours after my response to this post on Friday but I assume you're chasing this further.
I'll speak with a member of our provisioning team now and make sure we update your ticket again ASAP.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
nkhanweb
Dabbler

Excellent. thanks very much for this. I appreciate it alot.
Thanks again
Nasir
nkhanweb
Dabbler

Hi
Yes I am chasing this further as I have had to do some running around to get information out and was home all day waiting for the install on the 14th. It was not until I had phoned plusnet customer service that was notified that the engineer appointment had been cancelled.
I have had an update on the ticket which states that there is an issue which is being worked. I was wondering if you could tell me what the issue is? and if I will be billed for any work that  is carried out to allow me to place my order?
Thanks
Nas
LukeS
Grafter

Hi nkhanweb,
I'm really sorry for the continued delays. I've had a look at your account and I can understand your frustration.
Unfortunately, our suppliers have identified a rare issue on their systems that's preventing us from placing any orders. Our provisioning department will be in touch shortly with an update.
nkhanweb
Dabbler

Hi
Can someone tell me what is happening with my order? I still have had no response on the ticket?
Thanks
Nas
LukeS
Grafter

Hi
I apologise for the delay, I can see you have now been updated with some good news.
nkhanweb
Dabbler

Hi
Yes. Many thanks :). Can you confirm fibre engineer appointment as 01/09/2014 between 1pm to 6pm?
Thanks again.
Nas
AndyH
Grafter

Is that the earliest appointment available?!
Guide lead times should be about a week.
GeordieMark
Grafter

I was surprised at the lead times too, waited almost 2 weeks for my fibre install and a few of my family / friends who have had an install have waited about the same