Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre installed one day ago.

lxkid
Grafter

Fibre installed one day ago.

Hello everyone.
Yesterday was my fibre installation day  Grin after it was installed like we all do is check our speed, ping and upload.
I was very happy with my ping at 18ms and my upload at 19.32mbps but my my download speed still remains the same as I was getting on normal broadband at 5.0mbps  is there a reason for this? Will I need to wait awhile for it to increase or should I be getting some improved download right away?
Regards lxkid
4 REPLIES 4
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Re: Fibre installed one day ago.

Looks like your PlusNet account settings haven't yet caught up with the change to Fibre. I'm sure one of the Digital Care team will be along shortly and sort it out.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I'm sure one of the Digital Care team will be along shortly and sort it out.

Yes, in fact they've already sorted it Smiley
The account's been upgraded to a fibre one for you which should have fixed that, just let me know if you have any further problems.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
lxkid
Grafter

Thanks  misterw for your info . And Adam walker for your speedy reply :D.
I'm currently out at the moment from my property, soon as I get back i will check it again and get back to you.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No problem, shout up if there's any issues but hopefully not!
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team