cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Optic drop off

ianeon
Dabbler

Fibre Optic drop off

Have been having problems with drop off since my fibre optic was install, the most recent was last Tuesday when I contacted support and was told that they would send an engineer within 72 Hrs and as you  guessed am still waiting.
I have just logged on to my account and the message acknowledging this has been removed from my home page so cannot add any more too it.
Have decided enough is enough and next time it drops off will cancel the service even if it does mean paying 131 pound too do so.
Will not be fob off this time with false promises .....
Ianeon  
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Fibre Optic drop off

I'm really sorry for the late reply to your post.
Sorry to see that you decided to cancel and that it's too late to help with this now.
when I contacted support and was told that they would send an engineer within 72

I just wanted to mention to yourself and clarify for the benefit of others that we aim to respond to all faults raised within 72 hours, sending an engineer if appropriate is handled separately and if an obvious need for one to visit is seen we mention that on our first response.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team