Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Optic Installation

Pazz
Grafter

Re: Fibre Optic Installation

@ancestor
In my opinion I think your being a bit unreasonable.
harps1h
Grafter

Question is has the router arrived yet and what are PN doing to trace it?
ancestor
Grafter

It is now 1.55 pm and our postman has just been. No router. Unless it is quite a large item we will not get a seperate van delivery, and if the postman brings it tomorrow it will be the first time we have ever had a parcel delivery on a Saturday by the postman.
I don't know what PN are doing to trace the router, but they have not yet called to arrange a new appointment.
Pazz, you may think I am being unreasonable, but by now I would have gone about 28 hours with only a temporary connection to one computer and a likely wait over the weekend until Monday afternoon. I would then have to start installing the router myself, a task which I have already paid for someone else to do for me. Bear in mind that not everyone is as technically savvy as some of the 'contributors' to this thread appear to be.
Ancestor
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI ancestor,
I'll chase one of our prov team to pick this up for you
Jojo Smiley
ancestor
Grafter

Thanks JoJo. Had a call from Ben who has ordered another router for me as the original seems to have gone off into the ether at least for the time being. We have also arranged BT installation visit for Monday 23 July, so end of story. Hopefully eveything will go well this time,
Ancestor
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Ancestor,
Just let us know if you need any further help when the time comes.
Jojo Smiley