Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre - Good news and bad news

Kungaloosh
Grafter

Fibre - Good news and bad news

Hi all
The good news is my cabinet has finally been done so I can get fibre....very excited !!!! Shocked
Bad news....buying a new house which the planned move into is November which at present it looks like the cabinet has not been done Sad
Was wondering if anybody knows what would happen if I upgrade to fibre and by November BT have not done the cabinet at the new place and I have to downgrade when I move...will I get shouted at by the lovely people at Plus Net ?
Cheers
Glen
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Fibre - Good news and bad news

will I get shouted at by the lovely people at Plus Net ?

NO!! ...sorry, I mean no Smiley
All that would happen in that scenario is that you could downgrade to another broadband package and the contract (orignially started for fibre) would remain in place, the only changes would be the type of connection and where we provide it to.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Kungaloosh
Grafter

Re: Fibre - Good news and bad news

Grin
So I can go ahead an upgrade....if BT dont get there finger out their bottom (polite version) I pay the same, as I am on contract and drop back to whatever I can get....and considering I have not chnaged my product for god knows how long it wont make much differnce to what I am paying now anyway......I am getting a little bit excited now....