cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Extra Order

nstone
Dabbler

Fibre Extra Order

I ordered Fibre Extra two days ago, upgrading by existing broadband.  Several questions were logged automatically on the help system, including one which appeared to cancel the order for my router. I queried this  immediately with the helpdesk (question id 59045817) but have had no reply.  Could someone from Plusnet check this please, as I don't want to find that installation is confirmed for 3rd September and I have no router on the day (esp with bank holiday).  Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Fibre Extra Order

Hi nstone,
Your router was still on order for you and you would normally receive this a few days before your installation date. I have dispatched the router for you instead and you should now receive this in the next few days. I have also updated your ticket.
Let me know if there's anything else.
Chris
nstone
Dabbler

Thanks Chris.  What does the service update saying my service will be transferred to 21CN by midnight on the 4th mean? Is it confirmation of my engineer appointment for the 3rd, or a change to the 4th, or neither!?
Thanks
Neil
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

It's neither Smiley Your exchange has been upgraded to 21CN which supports ADSL2+, your line has been scheduled to upgrade to it as part of the bulk orders that we place.
This will not effect you as you are going to be on fibre.
nstone
Dabbler

I've had no confirmation of the date of an engineer visit for my fibre installation. I looked at the account summary in  the Member Centre and it puzzlingly lists the order I placed on the 22nd as being for "Extra with included 60GB bandwidth" at £11.49 and shows it as complete. That is my current product!  I have nevertheless received an email confirmation on the day of the order for a Fibre service.  If there is no Fibre order showing on my account, is an engineer visit being booked Huh  Plusnet guys, could you check this out please?  Thanks
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

You have an engineer booked for the 03/09/2012 between 8am-1pm. There was an email on the 22nd August sent out to confirm (SN140323338).
It's certainly on track for you though.
If you have any other queries with this let me know.