Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Broadband unlimited

NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Fibre Broadband unlimited

Hi Plusnet,
Since you updated my new details, I have been able to place a Fibre order. 
I have not been given a choice for engineer appt and no e-mail or SMS about my product change
I would like following dates 22nd July AM or PM 23rd July AM or PM 24th July AM or PM  This should be plenty of time to slot in a appointment for BT engineer.
Many thanks
Jamie
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up
8 REPLIES 8
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Fibre Broadband unlimited

Hi there,
Your appointment has been booked for the 22nd July 8am-1pm, I've dropped a ticket on your account with our provisioning team to confirm the date with you when it's confirmed.
You may get a couple of notification in the meantime stating that your the order has been cancelled, it hasn't it's just on our systems so we don't start charging you early. I'll keep an eye on it anyway.
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro

Okay, Thanks Chris, You are a godsend!!
I will keep a look out on notifications on SMS as well as email and my member centre tickets
Jamie
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro

Please can you check my fault tickets as Kieran keeps closing them  Angry  Also get him to check his spelling  Roll_eyes
Thanks
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

He's closing them because it's being picked up as a provisioning issue by the look of it? If there's an engineer booked to sort the wiring as part of an order (which looks to be the case) then there's no point in opening a fault on the same issue.
Sorry if that's not the case but that was my understanding of what's happening?
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Does it say it's being picked up as a provisioning issue on the ticket before it's closed?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I can only see the one on there, and yes indeed it does Smiley
I also can't see any issues with the spelling there?
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Just to let you know that everything is on track for your install on Monday(22nd).
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro

Ok Chris. Is there anything else I need to do with the set up I have at the minute?