Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Available!

FIXED
Caerefail
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Fibre Available!

After years of nagging via Assembly Members and councillors, we have finally got FTTC available in the village Cheesy

Just signed up for 40/10 product with a guaranteed minimum speed of 34Mb!! Hoping that all changes over smoothly - it'll should feel very strange after over 10 years of a flaky ADSL connection which at times used to drop as low as 0.3Mb, although to give PlusNet their due, the line has been far more stable since I switched to them. The last 3 years we've averaged around 3 to 3.5Mb but we still get random drops at night due to noise on the line - hopefully this will soon all be in the past Wink

3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Fibre Available!

Great news! 

I hope everything goes smoothly and feel free to give me a nudge if you need us to check the progress of the order or chase anything up etc. 

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Caerefail
Rising Star

Thanks. Hopefully all will be ok Smiley

Caerefail
Rising Star

Fix

Just to complete this post - Thursday 16th (supposed changeover day) came and went without any sign of OR and no move to fibre or notification from Plusnet. However, 07.45 on Friday 17th, OR engineer was spotted at the cab across the road, broadband went off for about 15 mins then came back on, with the following speed test results:

Speedtest201711.jpg

Success!! And thank you PlusNet for a smooth, painless changeover Thumbs_Up