cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faults logged and no action taken?

TWilson

Faults logged and no action taken?

Hi,
I have faults on my fibre service which cause frequent disconnections etc. These were identified when the service was installed on 14th Feb 2014 and are still not fixed! Things are getting progressively worse.
On or around the 4th April a BT engineer attended without an appointment. He did his checks and reported that there were major problems and it would take him several days to fix! I was working from home at the time so couldn't afford to have no connection for several days, so asked him to book a convenient time. He said he would pass the job to Plusnet who would contact me to book something.
Still heard nothing, called support today (huge wait times by the way) as today the connection has gone down several times- they told me there was nothing open on their systems and that they'd have to transfer me to the faults team... and promptly cut me off. They didn't even have the courtesy to call me back!
Please can this be looked at and sorted ASAP- we've had so many problems with Plusnet so far!
2 REPLIES 2
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 157

Re: Faults logged and no action taken?

Hi Twilson,
You seem to be having a bit of a tough time at the hands of BTOR... nothing too new there.  It is somewhat unfortunate that having found a significant issue BTOR does not professionally retain ownership and management of the issue through to resolution.  Instead the bounce the problem back to the ISP / end user to arrange further visits / time off work etc.  All very shoddy customer care from the UK's monopoly wires provider.
The PlusNet Digital Care Team work Mon-Fri office hours and are not usually found lurking here on weekends.  Therefore this thread is not going to get picked up by DCT before Monday morning.  I would recommend that to get things rolling, you run through the on-line self-help faults reporter here - http://faults.plus.net - hopefully that will detect the fault and activate the faults team into contacting you.  Note that the contact is likely to be via the support ticket system.
Why the previous issue did not get picked up / why the CS agent did not look back at the 'closed' tickets is a matter which the DCT would have to deal with.
Hope that there is soon some progress for you.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Faults logged and no action taken?

Hi there,
Sorry to hear about the issue in general and the problem on the call. I can see you spoke to us again shortly after this post and that an engineer is visiting tomorrow morning.
Please keep us posted.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team