cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fault Ticket communicatio

jjaycee1
Grafter

Fault Ticket communicatio

I raised a fault ticket but note that my responses are not being acknowledged so I want to put my last comment here so that one of the PN representatives can ensure it is actioned......hopefully !
dated today at 10.45am approx.
"Contacted Pn this morning and spoke to Nathan first, then to John in the faults tech dept. John says that PN are doing a full line investigation as they think there is a faulty line. I want to let you know that after my last call i am connected still at 1152 but I think my profile has changed to 1Mbit as I now download at about 120Kb/s which is a significant improvement.
If this is to be the rate I can expect to maintain, then I am happy with it. Continue to test the line but CONTACT me prior to any change in uncapping the line. PLEASE confirm you have acknowledged this message."
Would Matt or Chris or someone of equal integrity please assist?
2 REPLIES 2
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Fault Ticket communicatio

Hi, just went to comment on your ticket (done, by the way) and found it was being looked at by an agent who's actually talking to you at the moment - I'd say you should be fine if that's the case, also jabbered the agent (our internal IM system) so he's definitely aware, doubly so if you've explained things to him as well Smiley
jjaycee1
Grafter

Re: Fault Ticket communicatio

Thank you so much Matt. Yes I got a call and all is fine..............so far !