cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faster upload speeds

DavidJ
Rising Star

Faster upload speeds

I've been with Plusnet for ages and I'm very happy with the service and the broadband speed I get. I'm still on the old ADSL Home Surf product and I've no desire to change because everything has worked so well. However, although I get a download connection of around 8mb, my upload connection is always 448kbps. Is there any way to get a faster upload speed? I don't want to compromise my download speed or create any other problems but a faster upload speed would be useful.
David
2 REPLIES 2
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Faster upload speeds

you could try max premium, it's an extra 8 or 9 pounds a month I believe and would give you an increased upload speed.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Faster upload speeds

Is your exchange 21CN enabled - this will tell you http://usertools.plus.net/exchanges/
if so you will need to change products.
If you are on Home Surf I assume that you are a low usage customer so Value (10GB included) would suit with prices dependent on whether your exchange is Market 1, 2 or 3 (the above link will tell you)
Prices are  £6.49  on Market 3 £10.79 on Market 2 or £12.99 a month on Market 1
Once you have changed you will need to request to be moved to 21CN ADSL2+ with upstream uncapped and you will get very much higher upload and download speeds