Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTTP Pricing

xreyuk
Grafter

Re: FTTP Pricing

Quote from: goldenfibre
The cheapest way for openreach to lay Fibre To The UK from the space for FTTUK from the satellite fibre with speed of 1Gbps down and up from your fibre dish. As the FTTUK will be gaurantee 100% coverage in the whole UK.

I made out the word satellite. I have no interest in this because latency is ridiculous.
demonix01
Grafter

Quote from: MattyC
I've attached a screenshot of what proves to be available based on your location and it's unfortunately not good news

Unfortunately, the BT checker doesn't show everything that's available if you use the postcode checker, but the address and phone number checker is more accurate (I've tried and the postcode checker only gives the exact same information as in your attachment, but the phone number and address checker shows everything that is available including FTTC which is missing from the postcode checker information)
jslane
Grafter

Good morning John.
Our order placement systems are entirely reliant on the dslchecker, and I find it slightly more reliable than SamKnows.
I've attached a screenshot of what proves to be available based on your location and it's unfortunately not good news.
If standalone FTTP was available, then the prices would have been similar - if not the same - as our FTTC pricing.

Sorry! I forgot to enable notifications for the thread, so didn't realise I had a reply. Thanks for checking and the information. I was thinking Sam Knows would have been kept up to date as I don't think FTTP was on the list for my phone number last time I checked, but didn't think about checking the BT dslchecker.
I'm guessing I'll have to move house if I want better speeds. I know mine aren't too bad (18MB/1.3MB), but I'd love to go faster! Smiley
jslane
Grafter

Quote from: demonix01
I've attached a screenshot of what proves to be available based on your location and it's unfortunately not good news

Unfortunately, the BT checker doesn't show everything that's available if you use the postcode checker, but the address and phone number checker is more accurate (I've tried and the postcode checker only gives the exact same information as in your attachment, but the phone number and address checker shows everything that is available including FTTC which is missing from the postcode checker information)

I've checked my phone number on the dslchecker and it shows the same as what Matty seen Sad