Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTTC

NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

FTTC

I am going to Dubai on sunday and I want to shut down my internet connection (router and modem) so no usage is being used.  How can I do this securely?
Also how can I push my upload speed higher?
Best reagards
Jamie
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: FTTC

Hi there,
Although not essential we'd advise logging into the fibre router to disconnect before powering the equipment off. A guide including how to do that with our equipment can be found here:
http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/hardware/technicolor-582n-fibre-setup-guide.shtml
Also how can I push my upload speed higher?

That depends on what's offered by your supplier, I see you're with BT for your fibre now so you'd be best raising that question with them.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: FTTC

Thanks Adam
It is nice to see that PN staff help ex customers whenever they have a problem and point them in the right direction  Smiley
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up