Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTTC IP Profile Reset

geordiebelle
Dabbler

FTTC IP Profile Reset

Hi,
My IP Profile appears to have dropped to 14262 Kbps and I'm not exactly sure why?
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: FTTC IP Profile Reset

I've just checked your account and run some diagnostics, nothing obvious is showing I'm afraid. The connection has been up for 11 days which is very stable and the profile is set to 37000kbps.
I'd advise raising a fault if this doesn't rectify itself: https://portal.plus.net/apps/kbdfaults
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
geordiebelle
Dabbler

Thanks, I'll see how it is over the next couple of days
ffox
Pro

My neighbour had the same thing.  He rebooted the modem by powering off then powering on again 10 seconds later.    It resynched at full speed.
Jaggies
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
The connection has been up for 11 days which is very stable and the profile is set to 37000kbps.

The screenshot shows what looks like a banded profile - BT IP profile hilighted in blue is only 14262.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hmm, there's no banding (or at least if there is it's set to 40Mb) but for some reason the profile is at 14690kbps. Rebooting the router and modem might sort that out, but if not I'm afraid the only way we can get it changed other than waiting is to raise a fault on the line. If rebooting doesn't sort it raise a speed fault through http://faults.plus.net and we'll get onto it for you.