cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTTC Extra Usage

Grinny
Grafter

FTTC Extra Usage

I've just got FTTC installed and it seems that I'm still on 60GB from the ADSL service, I'm amusing this will change to the specified 120GB on the next billing mouth?
I just hope I can stop my brother and sister from going overboard and using to much so I would be cool if I don't have to wait till 18th of may as I've already used about 20GB.
2 REPLIES 2
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: FTTC Extra Usage

Hi Grinny,
I;ve someone sorting that now for you, so your usage will be reset to 120GB for the rest of the month.
Jojo Smiley
Grinny
Grafter

Re: FTTC Extra Usage

Thanks Jojo for always being so helpful, I've just looked on members center and it's saying usage has been reset, so all good there.
I was worried about the disconnected at 11:00 this morning according to the log but after a power cycle the connection was restored and bandwidth has gone from 822kB/s yesterday about the same as ADSL too 4.35MB/s(something like x5 the bandwidth) and my ping too www.bbc.co.uk is still about 15ms, so I couldn't be more Happy Smiley
So it seem so far that the FTTC Cornwall pilot exchanges really can handle FTTC, I just hope when there's more people in the area signing up for it that problem don't appear because of contention like with ADSL.
Thanks again Smiley