Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTTC DLM drop reason

GeordieMark
Grafter

FTTC DLM drop reason

Hi guys,
Do you have the option to see why DLM has put me on what it has? Have had a steady 45Mbps for the past 2 weeks and today it's decided to knock me down to 38Mbps and applied interleaving looking at my TBB graph. If it is due to errors, would this class as a fault? Last time OR were out they said they were seeing about 4 errors a minute which weren't an issue, but if it's making DLM knock my profile down, surely it is a problem?
4 REPLIES 4
DanHodby
Grafter

Re: FTTC DLM drop reason

Hey Mark,
Any chance you can PM me your username and I'll take a look for you.
Some errors aren't service effecting, however, it could have gotten worse or it could be something else completely.
Dan
GeordieMark
Grafter

Cheers Dan, PM sent.
Next door got fibre, but that was over a week ago and my IP profile actually went up since then, so I'm thinking if it's crosstalk it would have hit me before now.
DanHodby
Grafter

Thanks Mark,
Looking through the most recent fault, it looks like we reached a point where we wasn't able to increase the speeds of the connection any further. I've also ran some tests and I can't see any issues as the speeds are well within limits.
However, if you have further concerns please respond to the ticket so our faults team can pick this up.
Dan
GeordieMark
Grafter

Cheers Dan, updated the fault ticket with one more quick query Wink