Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIBRE CUSTOMERS READ - Bye plusnet

ByeBye
Grafter

Re: FIBRE CUSTOMERS READ - Bye plusnet

Quote from: Mark
There's a few of us waiting with interest to see how sustainable Sky's "unlimited" FTTC offering is. The Sky offering will absolutely attract the heavy users and the leachers, there is no doubt. I wonder how long before Sky's offering changes or until the customer experience reduces.

Holy thread revival!
Just an update Mark. It's been nothing short of fantastic on the other side of the fence. Sky led the way and Plusnet followed.
3 years on and Sky are not 'feeling the strain' of unlimited fibre and should be applauded for daring to pioneer ahead when other providers *cough, plusnet, cough* spread tales of woe and dismay at such a service. Price promise worked when it suited back in 2012 and sure enough you changed your capped plans to follow suit with Sky after being dragged into competition.
Grin
picbits
Rising Star

I've now been with PN on FTTC Unlimited for the past 21 months.
Very few outages, I've been using on average 100+Gb per month (well my Stepson has !) so no complaints from this side either.
Glad you're happy with your service - it appears the majority of customers are happy with their ISP but it is mainly the ones who aren't who come onto the forum to complain.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Wondered why this was suddenly dug up until I read what you posted ByeBye. Glad you've had no issues. Mark has now left Plusnet btw, but he does post here now and again.
ByeBye
Grafter

Thank you, did Mark leave to Sky also? Last I heard Sky had also built a call center in Sheffield.  Wink
dick:quote
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

No not Sky, WANdisco - bottom of the page, you'll see several former PN staff amongst the list Wink