cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely Unhappy with services

adeeli786

Extremely Unhappy with services

hi,
to be honest i am extremely unhappy, i've been plus net for sometime and always referred friends to join plus net, but now it is not the case, this time is the worst part of my journey with plus net, at first one of your collegue did not chase the provisinal date booked in, which was cancelled and later i was the one who was calling to ask "Hi whats up with my broadband, guesss what the answer was sorry we didnt chase it's been cancelled bla bla, and we'll give you credit etc as a good gesture", which i didnt get at all later, then was told wait 15 minutes your order will be processed and ill book in the date, guess what the 15 mint turn upto 48 hours, that is after 24 hours, someone placed order and told me to wait another 24 hours. and now today when i asked to expedite my order they gave me 1st of oct whereas my normal apponitment was on 3rd of october. I am extremely unhappy, and going to speak with other provider, and also provide me with complains department details and am going to esclate this kind of poor service and experience i've got this time.
this is really unacceptable, i've been ignoring through out but can't anymore, kindly expedite my order further i cant wait till 1st if i have to wait till 1st ill for sure cancel and move someone else even knowing i have to wait few more days. kindly let me know as soon as possible, as i am tired calling you guys everyday and waiting in queue for 10+ minutes
Apologies but this is what i have faced and really unhappy.
Thanks
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Extremely Unhappy with services

Thanks a lot for your time on the phone.
As explained we're unable to expedite any sooner than the date mentioned but apologies again for the issue encountered and glad to resolve this with you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team