cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra to Unlimited what is happening

wytco0
Grafter

Extra to Unlimited what is happening

In January I received a warning saying I was approaching my broadband limit so I took the opportunity to change to the unlimited product. However this morning I have received another notice stating that I am again approaching my 60GB "Extra" limit. It looks as though my upgrade has not completed correctly although I can see messages in support saying that I have been moved to the new platform.
Could someone investigate and let me know what is happening? I tried phoning but was told the wait time was 30 minutes !! looks like the days of award winning support are long gone.
5 REPLIES 5
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Extra to Unlimited what is happening

Does this say you are on Extra or Unlimited https://portal.plus.net/my.html?s=0&action=account_summary
Has you billing date passed since you requested the change - it would appear that it has but worth checking
wytco0
Grafter

Interesting its says:

Date Order      Number         Product                                                 Cost                 Order Status
13/01/2013 xxxxxxxxxx Extra with included 60GB bandwidth £11.49(monthly) Complete
Which does not make sense as I was on Extra anyway, but the date is about right,
Next billing date is 13/2/2013.
jim:quote
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Check on closed tickers to see if one covers the move to unlimited.
If it doesn't do the change again.
Are you sure that the message doesn't refer to moving to 21CN
Estragon
Rising Star

What date did you request the upgrade?
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi there,
I've checked your account and can see that you're scheduled to upgrade to Unlimited on the 13th February, this was your next billing date since you requested the upgrade.