cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended Wi-FI

daretoki

Extended Wi-FI

Hi, I'm struggling to get any usable wi-fi signal in the room above my garage (all part of the main house).  I've tried it with a mains extender with only the faintest slither of success.  Oddly, the Sky box up there seems to work ok using an RJ45 lead to the little box in the electricity socket.

My master socket is in the furthest away room downstairs and I'm at the stage of getting my master socket moved and installing some industrial level kit, whatever that might be.

Any pointers would be very welcome.

I was dying to find out what had happened after Amanda and I had left his house, but didn't want to call in case Mom answered the phone. I wasn't sure how she would react to me, after catching her boyfriend balls-deep inside me. I definitely wasn't going to go over to their house for the same reason. I tried to get Lana to call but she said she didn't want to get involved. She did seem half-amused that our parents (who she thought were a bit prudish) were sleeping with other people gaysextube.name. Amanda was really turned on by it. That night she rode me to two moaning, grinding orgasms before finishing me off with her mouth while I re-lived being underneath Ron in my mind. I woke up the next morning to her sucking my dick, which prompted another cowgirl session thegaycamchat.com. The third day after, Lana and Amanda went clothes shopping and invited me along. I begged off, despite Lana laughingly saying that Wilma could use some new outfits. Jake had resumed his volunteer work, so I was alone at the house. I got bored quickly, and when I got bored I thought of cck.
1 REPLY 1
Baldrick1
Fixes: 416

Re: Extended Wi-FI

@daretoki   Welcome to the forum.

What router do you have?

It might be that you have metalised insulation in your walls or ceiling. This kills wireless signals. If you have a Plusnet Hub One have you tries separating the bands see: https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Router/2-4ghz-and-or-5ghz-best-practice/m-p/1351966#M840

My view of your options if your router isn't up to the task, apart from buying a better router: https://community.plus.net/t5/Tech-Help-Software-Hardware-etc/Distributing-Data-around-Larger-Proper...

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'