Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange congestion?

Bud
Grafter

Re: Exchange congestion?

Quote from: AndyH
Stromness 21CN SVLAN is red (with no estimated fix date). I cannot see the updated 20CN reports yet.

As I suspected, and only 2 months after it became available.  Its only going to get worse as BTO have some ones from the Mainland transferring people over and have been doing so for the past 5 days
Bud
Grafter

Last night was getting to the stage that it was getting unusable,  felt like dial up at times waiting and waiting for pages to load or even emails to download around 9PM.  Didn't manage to get a speed test at that time but when I was able to get one slightly later it reported approx 1.8 when things became slightly more usable.
You would have thought BT would have had the capacity in place to support them moving all the lines over to 21CN before they did the swap.
Bud
Grafter

Over a week later there has been slight improvement, peak speeds at the weekend were 1 - 1.5 Mb with streaming impossible, and continued on to yesterday when there was a slight improvement to around 5 Mb at peak times.  Only update so far from plus net has been that the VLAN is congested and that an engineer needs to be raised which I assume is to look at increasing the capacity.